Friday, November 11, 2011

Life.

I find myself thinking of the famous quote "when life gives you lemons make lemonade" lol If I was asked to sum up the last six months in just three words, I’d probably say that “it wasn’t easy”! I found out a lot about myself, who I am and how much in life I can handle as a woman and person. It was definitely a learning experience, something that I wouldn’t do over. I really enjoyed the last six months, although there were moments that I was weak and wanted to give up, but tried very hard to over come it. I like to think that I did a good job at doing so too. Regrets of this summer, (a regret is to feel sorry for something: to feel sorry and sad about something previously done or said that now appears wrong, mistaken, or hurtful to others). So I’d say that I don’t have a regret, sure there are things I’d like to go back and change or things I shouldn’t have done or said, but I cant change those things. I now need to move forward and make sure that I have learned from that experience and change the next one. But if I was given any do over’s in life, I wouldn’t change a thing. For don’t we all learn from our mistakes and the things we put ourselves through?! Life is about making mistake and experiencing things and life itself. I want to look back and not have regrets, or wish I could have changed something.

When I am passionate about something I whole heartedly care and put my everything into it. That could be good or bad! lol I love deep, I lay my heart out in the form of words that i write to you. Care strongly about the ones closest to me and hurt when they do, and sometimes I say “why do I care so much”? Because I have a big heart, I cant not care. My world is full of quotes, and I just love this one: you give love to everyone and you require none in return.“ This is why I care so much: Someone once told me that the power in all relationships lies with whoever cares less, and he was right. But power isn't happiness, and I think that maybe happiness comes from caring more about people rather than less" - Ghost of Girlfriends Past God made me a caring creature. It also can end badly too, caring to much for someone or something can all to much get you hurt. But that’s when you have to endure life and keep moving on! So I leave you tonight with this: endure the worst of times in life and embrace the good, and keep moving on for the out come is so worth the hardship!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment